Crazy Weapon Ideas (Not kits)

Lilac0

Inkster Jr.
What's a crazy Splatoon weapon idea you've had? Bonus points for underloved classes.

My crazy idea is a brella that charges a bit like the Sniperwriter, but the charge is also linked to canopy strength. At max charge the canopy is at its strongest, but firing a shot would reduce its strength- similarly when the canopy is damaged a certain amount you lose a charged shot.
Do you tank and assist, or let out a rapid round of shots that leaves you vulnerable?

DaybreakerYa

Inkling
A very weird idea I have is a brella that acts like a mini ultra stamp. No idea how it could be balanced but the idea of chasing people down with a rocket propeled brella is hilarious to me.

kyubone

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4233-4941-7227
i think blasters have rotted my brain because i really want an aoe splatling (like a heavy ordnance cannon) now. decent charge rate, slower fire rate, and every shot ends with a tiny explosion at max range or when it hits a surface so you can just carpet bomb an area. let me be a turf war criminal, it'll be funnnn

bonus round: please rework sprinkler to be a mini-turret that fires in a forward-facing cone. that way it's still good for paint but at least has some offensive/defensive utility beyond tanking a single shot for you 🙏

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
I really want a brella that let's you place like 2 shiels down and they last for about 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom