• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Curious About Squads/Groups/Clans

AmberTheSquid

Inkling
NNID
AnotherZeldaFan
Switch Friend Code
SW-1957-6204-3310
Hello, I'm Amber. I'm 15 years old and was wondering if any teams would accept a person like me.

My NNID is AnotherZeldaFan and my Discord is AnotherZeldaFan#5393

My time zone is the Eastern Time Zone, (UTC - 5)

I'll be available to play with the group primarily on weekends in the afternoon, and on some weekdays in the evenings, around 7:00 - 9:00 pm EST.

I play the Jet and Dualie Squelchers. If it's a squelcher, I'm at least somewhat competent with it.

I'm level 38 and my ranks are: S+2 in Splat Zones, S+0 in Tower Control, S in Rainmaker, and B- in Clam Blitz (I don't play Clam Blitz very much.) I've played both Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2.

I use Discord, and will only voice chat during games. I will use text chat otherwise.

I'm shy, and may take a while to warm up to the team. I'm not interested in doing any scrims/tourneys/etc. at the moment, but may decide to get more competitive in the future. At the moment, I'm just looking for nice, friendly people in my age range (nobody over 18 please), who want to have fun playing Splatoon and aren't focused on winning alone. I don't want toxicity/racism/etc. but am fine with some cussing and enjoy the occasional meme. I hope we can get along!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Nitros Xtreme is looking for players to fit the roster to play in league and tournaments later on.

If you want to join let me know though it will be a while till I reply.

Also if you could make a logo for us I'd be happy but you don't have to....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom