• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cuties Recruitment Thread

Simba

Inkling
NNID
VanDerBeeksHaus
Simba of the Cuties here. The Calamari Cuties of LUTI division C are looking to add 2 extra cuties to our roster. We formed in January for season 1 of LUTI. Check our twitter.com/calamaricuties and twitch.tv/simbassim for an idea on how we operate. We consist of 5 guys and 1 girl, with ages ranging from 23 to 30. How we get along with a new teammate is more important than your individual skill, as we are a tight group (Cutie Family). We will be entering tournaments weekly and of course LUTI season 2.

We're looking for:
S+ (will consider S) rank players
18+
Discord use
Active during weeknights in the 5-10pm PDT range, and highly active/open on weekends

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, I'm Simba on discord as well so feel free to message me anytime.

Here's our application: Cutie Me!

Simba

Inkling
NNID
VanDerBeeksHaus
Just letting anyone here know that we are trying out a few people this week. So if you're on the fence, now's the time to apply. Contact me on discord for the quickest response (name Simba, I'm on reddit splatoon server, LUTI...etc.). Thanks!

Simba

Inkling
NNID
VanDerBeeksHaus
We are now full. Thanks for the applications. There are so many teams recruiting, so good luck out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom