• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cuttlefish Brigades looking for new recruits

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I've been lurking around these threads for a while now and never really tried to create a squad or join one. That mainly has to do with how busy i was with school, but now that's behind me. As of now the squad mainly consists of me and a friend. We communicate through skype (though we never really voice chatted with each other yet :p). At the moment we're both S, but have been in the upper ranks of S+. We are primarily looking for A+ to S+ players and are a pretty casual squad, though we do get serious when necesarry. Any weapon is welcome. Wow this thready is messy, i'm not really used to recruiting a team :confused:. Also there's no test or anything like that either so don't worry about it.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Any weapon you're good at actually :D

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Yes the e liter 3k scope(non-custom version).

Also play some sploosh and a bit of krak-on roller
Alright then, welcome to the squad. Our tag is either CBФ CBф or CBφ, whichever one you like best and we tend to play in the afternoon or at night. I'll PM you my skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom