• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do people ever run team accounts on here?

sockz/bubble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8303-7188-0905
one of my favorite things to do for teams im on is run the team account, I just think it's a good way to get people invested and connect with the community. How do people manage their teams PR over here if at all?

Xaer Blight

Inkster Jr.
one of my favorite things to do for teams im on is run the team account, I just think it's a good way to get people invested and connect with the community. How do people manage their teams PR over here if at all?
I see no reason you couldn't. It could be useful for posts searching for players or coaches, having an account that connects to all members of the team.

1O7JR

Inkster Jr.
It doesn't look like there's any forum category for something like that. Maybe that would be something of interest? A board for teams to make their own threads to post what they're doing/ what they've been up to? I'd be down to stalk those. For support, of course.

(Correct me if there is a category for that)

Xaer Blight

Inkster Jr.
It doesn't look like there's any forum category for something like that. Maybe that would be something of interest? A board for teams to make their own threads to post what they're doing/ what they've been up to? I'd be down to stalk those. For support, of course.

I think it would technically be the squid locator forum

Novaden

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3270-5277-3430
I could see it being valuable, tho from what I've seen scrolling nobody else is doing it atm. Switching accounts here is also kinda a pain in the *** xd

sockz/bubble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8303-7188-0905

Yeah! I think it would be awesome to have something like that. It's just great to have a way to track your teams progress as well as a way to find other teams and learn more about them! I just like being able to search for a team's account after going against them in tourny and such

sockz/bubble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8303-7188-0905
I could see it being valuable, tho from what I've seen scrolling nobody else is doing it atm. Switching accounts here is also kinda a pain in the *** xd
yeahhhh, i would love it if there was a more simple way to do that. This place could use a little TLC, but also im new here and i dont wanna just run in here and go demanding changes right away because that's a lot of work

USS Moody

Inkling
Aaa i was gonna ask the same thing! I think it would be cook but this site is just a little hard to navigate. What's your team called?

aloevera

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6380-4920-7328
okay so long ago there actually was a feature for "clans"/teams where u can post recruitment and stuff like that. I used to do it back in like 2017 but i think about a year or two later they removed it completely, i havent found any traces of it since

sockz/bubble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8303-7188-0905
Aaa i was gonna ask the same thing! I think it would be cook but this site is just a little hard to navigate. What's your team called?
Goomies is my collegiate team, but I'm also playing with a group called Wet Laundry. We're not 100% official yet so I haven't posted about them much - but we've been frequenting the low level tournies these past few weeks!

sockz/bubble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8303-7188-0905
okay so long ago there actually was a feature for "clans"/teams where u can post recruitment and stuff like that. I used to do it back in like 2017 but i think about a year or two later they removed it completely, i havent found any traces of it since
Man it would be nice to have something like that again. It would be great to have an area not just for recruitment but also tracking teams progress and potentially searching for scrim partners as well (i'm a little sick of scrim pings, and I only know so many people who I can scrim against ToT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom