Do you play fair if the opposing team has a DC'd player at the start?

Padre

Pro Squid
You also dont want to lose that "Eye of the Tiger". You want to get fit for the next tight one. Losing rhythm can be bad for your future.

D

Deleted Member

Lol no, that just means we gotta end their suffering quicker. If it happens to me however, I just consider it good practice cause it only builds up my skill with the handicap.

AC1

Inkster Jr.
I wont not play fair if the opposing team DC. You may even get a big rank bar fill if you win 4 vs 3 match. If you lose your 4 vs 3 match, you are very likely to get a crack.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
if the opposing team has a dc, it honestly depends. if they keep playing seriously, then i'll play seriously. if they decide to mess around instead, then i'll join them. it's situational, to me
but on the other hand, if someone on my team dcs, i'll normally let the enemy win without doing anything because you don't actually lose anything if someone on your team dcs.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I don't bother, becuase I played rainmaker once where the other team only had 3 players and yet they still won the match and knocked us out. It's usually a free win for me as I know that if the other team loses they won't get penalised as usual (except for the person who dc'd obviously).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom