Does anyone know any good team comps for nstamper?

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
All I know is that the weapon plays more passive than vanilla stamper, with that being said, any comp ideas yall might have? all opinions are appreciated!

Picle

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4195-9440-3526
All I know is that the weapon plays more passive than vanilla stamper, with that being said, any comp ideas yall might have? all opinions are appreciated!
Something to remember, Neo Stamper excels in backless comps. So with that being said, you for sure want a cooler, I would recommend something like Zap. And then you also want a Frontline, Vshot bring an excellent. The 4th weapon can have some more leniency, you could go for another vshot, or try something like Nautilus, Drapid, whatever you feel would work nice. As long as you have at least a Frontline and a good cooler option, you should be good

Kyber

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5241-4285-0340
Two comps I tried are either
- NStamper, VDualies, TriN, Annaki Nova
- NStamper, 52, Heavy Edit, Rapid Deco

I think it generally pairs well with weapons that can play off of Crab, and/or weapons with Inkjet for staggering specials. Plus Cooler lol. Both comps I tried are also technically backless since having a backline may slow it down with its more passive playstyle

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
Something to remember, Neo Stamper excels in backless comps. So with that being said, you for sure want a cooler, I would recommend something like Zap. And then you also want a Frontline, Vshot bring an excellent. The 4th weapon can have some more leniency, you could go for another vshot, or try something like Nautilus, Drapid, whatever you feel would work nice. As long as you have at least a Frontline and a good cooler option, you should be good
I like this :) though question for the 4th weapon, since one of my teammates mostly uses brellas, would sorella brella or sorella tent be good as well?

Picle

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4195-9440-3526
I like this :) though question for the 4th weapon, since one of my teammates mostly uses brellas, would sorella brella or sorella tent be good as well?
those sound like good weapons that could work with your comp. Sorella Brella, while I love its kit and is very fun to use, main weapon still has some issues like inconsistent shielding and low damage to name a few. Sorella Tent on the other hand, I've heard it's in a really good spot right now. I would personally try letting your 4th experiment with both and see what works 👍

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
those sound like good weapons that could work with your comp. Sorella Brella, while I love its kit and is very fun to use, main weapon still has some issues like inconsistent shielding and low damage to name a few. Sorella Tent on the other hand, I've heard it's in a really good spot right now. I would personally try letting your 4th experiment with both and see what works 👍
I will let them know! Tysm for your help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom