Does there exist a website that allows you to put a squid in the clothing you like?

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
This is sort of an out there random question.

Does there exist a website that allows you to put a squid in the clothing you like and equip it with the weapon you like? Okay I know there is splatools, but I am not concerned with abilities, just the artwork in general. Mainly as a profile picture for various places.

If it does not exist, I think it should as I believe a lot of people would take advantage of it.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm wondering this as well. I'd really like this as a website just to see what I'd look like in gear.

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
Leronne, how did you create your profile picture?

Last edited:

nick2427

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CM86
Good work on his profile pic. I would ask if you could make a profile pic for me too but I'm sure you have plenty of other requests from other squids.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
Good work on his profile pic. I would ask if you could make a profile pic for me too but I'm sure you have plenty of other requests from other squids.
I'm not SgtUBER, as you can tell by the username. SgtUBER does the requests and posts them. Also, I can't draw that well.

PowrToPlay

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jdb1984
And the female in the site can even wear things that are not available, like the Squid Sister's clothing.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Yea, it's pretty cool

@nick2427

As well as SgtUBER, I'm sure there are a lot of other squids such as myself who would be happy to draw one for you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom