• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Drop your art and compliment the piece above it!

neebles

Inkling
Fun little game I've seen in other forums. Compliment the latest art posted, post a piece of art you've made, Splatoon or not, and the person below will keep it going! Here's a lil Pearl I made to start:

pearly pearllsmol.png

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
For Neebles: You drew Pearl so cute! I want to hold gentle, like hamburger.
For Jeff: I respect your commitment to the bit.

I drew this fan idol trio during my first ArtFight! Probably one of my favorite pieces I did that month.

Attachments

Wavy

Inkling
Pronouns
he/they
Love to see some traditional art here! :)

Anyway, this was made shortly after Splatoween was announced. I couldn't resist not drawing her
export1697346402240.jpg

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
View attachment 9755
Here's something I finished today.
Looks very nice, I love how colorful it is :] And good job on the Dualies, drawing the weapons is THE hardest thing and Dualies ESPECIALLY because it means you have to draw two of them lol. Great job!

My contribution artwise is this :3 Normally I'm a bit hesitant to post my own art, but hey, where better to post Splatoon fanart than Splatoon forums?
jakeredraw.png

(I will note, the resolution on this is probably nnnnot great, since I use large canvases and had to scale this down)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
number one: that looks good

number two: I have no art that I created because I only know how to draw among us pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom