• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dutchman ready to paint the town red, purple, orange, whatever

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
'Sup, squid? I'm Kayeka, from Amsterdam! Very excited about this game.

I tried getting into more-or-less competitive multiplayer games before. Mostly Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8 and Team Fortress 2. I gave up on those because I had played enough Smash to last me several life times, Kart got sidetracked when Bayonetta came out and I couldn't be arsed to get serious about it, and the TF2 community devolved into a bunch of whiny tossers over the years.

Here's to hoping that Splatoon will be different. If not, I got a lot of enthusiasm and free time, so I'll probably be a jolly presence on these boards as long as it lasts.

Really enjoyed myself on the testfire. It was funny how I pretty much dedicated y entire Saturday to it. Get up at 4:30 AM, play Splatoon, rush to work, get work done just in time for the second testfire, take a nap, discuss testfire on other fora, play third round. Had a lot of fun, and I might just have some talent at this game too, at least compared to the average player that day.

I prefer playing support roles, because I'm actually a bit of a spaz and can't aim worth crap. Had a pretty good/decent/mostly just pubbing Medic game on TF2. I'll probably end up using the splattershot that gives me the most options to be a good team player. And I'm okay with that. The guy that kicks the ball into the goal might be the one getting all the glory, but I'm perfectly secure in the knowledge he couldn't do a thing if I didn't pass him the ball earlier.

Anyhow, looking forward to splatting it up online with you all! Good luck, and happy hunting!

Flight

Pro Squid
Welcome to the boards, Kayeka! I hope you enjoy the site and its features. Have fun.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Welcome to
Picture2.png
!!

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

The Crispy Calamary is for general discussions.
This is great place to waste some time :cool:

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello there! Welcome to Squidboards!

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
Welkom, ben je 18+ en goed in Mario Kart 8, moet je me ff laten weten in PM of je interesse hebt in Team NL. (we zoeken nog mensen, maar je moet wel een beetje op competitive lvl kunnen racen)

Other than that, welcome to the boards! :D

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Welcome to Smashboards! Are you a flying Dutchman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom