E-liter 3K : some advises ?

mewtheed

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mewtheed
I've been trying to use this weapon for a while now but it seems I can't get the hang of it. I love charger weapons and am usually pretty good with them. But this one... I'm having a really hard time with the slow charging. I guess you really need amazing aiming skills to make up for it.
Does anyone here knows any other tips and tricks about it ? how to handle it, good nest spots, stuff like that.

Personally I figured out that you don't need a full charge shot to kill enemies, in fact I barely use fully charged shot anymore with it. Do you guys have anything else ?

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Like you said ; fully charging shot is not necessary ; as a 3/4 charged shot generally kill unless wharever you're shooting they stack def boost...Fully charged shot as still useful just to get the maximum range so use it still

The only another tip I can think of right now is the use the special to reload your ink ; every special recharge you're ink then used ; but it incredibly useful for this weapon as the special is quick to use and cus it also drain ink like hell.

Oh yeah and use blast bomb in close encounter then needed ; don't go in your way to do that through.

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
The blast bombs can beat most weapons up close if you are accurate. I find using about 1/4 charged shots is ideal for getting points in turf war. Also, gyro controls are essential

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom