Eh, I want to join a squad please~

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Hello there, Octa here. I'm signing in for Inklette today since she is the one who generally battles in competitive play. She would love to join a squad. Lets see... She has a Skype(she signed up today), a Kik, and a NNID. The time zone is EST meaning we most likely live in America. Her main weapons is either a Tri-Slosher, an Inkbrush, or a Mini Splatling. Her play style is usually rash, but she doesn't just charge in all willy-nilly. She does help when it's needed most in order to win. When she loses, she keeps most salt to herself. She's mostly available on the weekends because of school. Of course she has exceptions like breaks and when she is quite early to get home. Well, I hope you could consider her as a possible squad member and I bid you a splatastic day.

By the way: If you are interested, she'll post her contact whatever you guys want.~

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator
Hey, our team, S3, is looking for more squids. If you fill out this application (http://goo.gl/forms/Wa1mTjzBcd) we'll send you an invite to our Discord server (we mostly use Discord) and I hope to see her soon! Also, if you don't mind me asking, how come you guys have a joint account and not two separate ones?

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Well, you see... We're kind of the same person... I just didn't want to use one and disregard the other so I did this~ Use one of them for a day and the other the next. Sorry for the mass confusion if that was induced...

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
Well, you see... We're kind of the same person... I just didn't want to use one and disregard the other so I did this~ Use one of them for a day and the other the next. Sorry for the mass confusion if that was induced...
I don't follow the rationale, unless you're speaking regarding two personalities. Anyway, I keep seeing your posts on here. Maybe you should post more about yourself, like your rank and maps or modes you're best at?

Also, best of luck finding a good squad. If you wanna practice, I'm about to get on.

ChaoticEnergy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muscanator
Well I was referring to Inklette and Octa but you can join too. We're just a few people and we're pretty new. The link to the application is above if you wanna fill that out.

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
Didn't mean to hijack thread, just got confused, thought it was a personal message as opposed to a post. Sorry, again, haha. I'll read the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom