Elemental knights- C-B rank squad

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
In an earlier post i stated i was looking for a group of low ranked and new squids from the UK to band together and form a squad and now that has become a reality. The squad is now called the Elemental knights and has 4 members. If anybody else from C-B rank wants to join (UK is not required at all) they are more than welcome, just comment here and let me know and i'll invite you to our discord. We use the team prefix Ek on front of our names and look to train regularly and maybe even become competitive when we have a few more members. Thanks for your time.

Ek Flare

Reyalin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xapivox
We're a pretty close knit group that welcomes any members! c: We're also looking for a charger and a wider range of weapons, but anything will do really. We're here to support and bring each other up to higher ranks, practice weapons and ultimately; have fun.

Ek Volt

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
Awesome, whats your rank and where are you based? i'll pm you the discord link so you can come chat with us

Heart

Inkling
NNID
Blackkmaster
I wouldnt mind playing with you guys! I am currently ranked B-
NNID: Blackkmaster

Anything13

Inkling
NNID
Anything13
I wouldn't mind trying things out with you guys i'm currently ranked b-
NNID: Anything13
Location US, Georgia
I really just want to find a good group of people to play and get better at splatoon with.

Last edited:

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
Awesome we'd love to have you two on board, i'll squidboard PM you the discord link and you can hop on there to chat to us. I'll also friend both of your NNID's it'll be from smurfwarriorking

Spectre13

Inkster Jr.
Yo I'm rank c+ and 8 points from a b- again. I'm a charger in training and main splat rollers, and I feel a squad would be better to train with. I'm level 18 and from Ireland but I can only really play on weekends because of school. My nnid is Spectre1997, id appreciate the chance if there is room.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Hey could i join too? I'm A-/B+ and i can use almost every weapon effectively. I live in the Netherlands so no timezone problems. Hope i could join.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Just to play devil's advocate, what happens when the majority of your members grow more skilled and advance to A rank and beyond?

Palette

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CPalette
Just to let you guys know since I've seen more and more people commenting; the squad ended up getting disbanded about a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom