Elemental knights recruiting

Smurfwarriorking

Full Squid
NNID
Smurfwarriorking
Hi i'm EK Flare leader of a relatively new squad called the Elemental knights, we are currently at 17 members both active and not so much and ideally for me we would get 3 more members for now making us 20 before i decide the next move for the squad. We are recruiting members of all regions and weapons but only players from c- to a- as not to drown out the large quantity of B ranked members we have. If you would like to join then post your rank and region down below and jump on the discord link here https://discord.gg/0lOiV1VyCnGjQx3L to chat to us. Our main and pretty much only requirement is that you use discord and change your name on discord and the wii u to an elemental based name with the EK prefix. Thanks and i hope to see some new squids join the clan soon :)

Ag3ntSquid

Inkling
NNID
liylat
Hiya!
I'm rank A and i live in california! I main: Neo Splash-o-matic, Krak-on roller, hero charger replica, and octobrush,
I'd like to join your squad! And i know i dont fit the rank requirement but I would like to improve with my teammates and help out where i can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom