Ender's Jeesh Squad

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Hello, welcome to the main Squidboards page for Ender's Jeesh. Below will be the sign ups thread. But first, I want to tell you that this is a splat zones squad.

Ender’s Jeesh

Email to: lvansmoorenburg@gmail.com

What Am I Looking For?

Soldiers that can stick to formations.
Smart enough to make his own formations.
A couple rollers/chargers.
Weapon Versatility.
6 people.
Can balance weapon advantages/disadvantages.
Can wisely decide what weapon types will fit well with the certain maps and formations.
Smart enough to realize that there should be at least three different formations per individual map.
People with some tricks I don’t know about.
People willing to give up their former identity when actually in a battle situation that concerns our clan to use a new [EJ] identity.
Willingness to pore over weapon and strategy guides all over Squidboards, gleaning as much information as possible and putting the info in a strategy folder.
People who are just as smart as me.
Maybe smarter than me!
Able to swear never to tell anyone of the information we exchange. That includes posting our formations anywhere, that would be suicide.
An online rank of at least B-.
Level 20.
Not afraid to contradict anything I suggest in terms of strategy and formations, but smart enough to contradict it so that there is facts backing your thinking up and not just a random “Your plan sucks!”
Any age, as long as they are smart enough.
Not afraid to talk through headsets.
I would like if the soldier could write essays as I am on the current competitive scene right now, that would definitely give them priority over other soldiers.

Tests?

In the Salt Spray Rig stage, does it matter that you adjust formations depending on what side you are on? Please be honest with what you think.
Are kills the end result of the win in splat zones or the cause?
In your opinion what is the best sub and special for charger, roller, and gunner weapon types?
How would you arrange your equipment abilities, if you could?
Name the top 5 least useful weapons for use in a formation. This actually isn’t me judging you, this is me looking at what type of personality you have.
What stages do you think should be banned, if any?
Turf War or Splat Zones, which do you think should be the competitive standard?

If you met with my standards based on what I saw, then you will have passed my main evaluation. I will email you back saying I either like you, or I don’t. If I say I like you, then you will be given the second test. (I will email it to you personally. Don’t worry! It’s fun!)

Pass the second test, and tell me you want to join Ender’s Jeesh and you will officially become a member of my team. From then on we will exchange information based on what we have learned, and I will type it up on a word document labeling all of our beloved Squad’s great secrets. This includes formations. Then, come August time (or whenever they release private lobbies), then the battles will start. We will join multiple tournaments. The only concerning thing that will come post-August is roster revision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom