• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Entering the Fray

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Heeeey guys!

So I have been meaning to get more involved with the squid community and I am finally posting stuff and trying to get in contact with some people. I'm really hoping to maybe even set up a squad and get some good weekend games in. I want to learn some more about how to get up to that next level of playing splatoon and I am sure there are plenty of people out there that can teach me some good stuff, show me a good time, and maybe become really good online friends. ^_^

So a little about me:

I'm currently in college in Rexburg Idaho. I hail from Georgia though. I not only love playing splatoon, but I play some smash 4 and a couple of PC games since I got my new gaming rig.

I also am a 4th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and love dancing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this crap. Can't wait to get to know more of you guys and get splatting ^_^

Until then, Stay fresh! :P

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you!

CinnaDonut

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SerFiora
Welcome to Squidboards! :) Hope you enjoy your stay here c: it's always nice seeing new squids on the block

PyroChan

Inkling
NNID
PyroChan2112
Switch Friend Code
SW-3497-9069-2011
Thanks Cinnadonut ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom