EU Members Wanted For A New Casual squad!

AbsentPlayer

Full Squid
NNID
absentplayer
Hi Guys!
Me and Fabio_7 are starting a new squad (not competitive but maybe in the future) called Surf And Turf. We are hoping for at least 2 players who are around an A to S rank level (We've both been in S rank but dropped out at some point I''ve dropped out twice though). On the topic of weapons I'M THE CHARGER SO NO CHARGERS and we'd prefer players who like to play any offensive/aggressive weapons.

P.S. We need European players otherwise time and schedule will be a problem.

viergelenker

Inkling
NNID
viergelenker
Hey guys! I'm in the CEST timezone (Germany) und looking for a squad to become better.
I usually play Splatoon in the evenings and sometimes on weekends. Most of the time i'm around rank S30. Highest has been S75. I main Custom Dual Squelcher, Tentateks and sometimes 0.96. My internet connection is solid (50 kbit down) and i would like to use voice chat for better communication (please keep in mind that i'm from Germany so don't expect perfect english without any accent :p). I don't know any of the callouts, but i'm sure thats an easy thing to learn if we play regularly and need it. My Nintendo ID is: viergelenker. If you need any further information don't hesitate to email/pm me whatever. Cheers!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom