• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EU squid looking for semi-regular squad play

Jonobabes

Inkling
NNID
super_slackster
Hi, my name is Jonathan, I'm 26, and I'm looking for a squad that communicates seriously and/or casually via Skype/Discord etc, that can accommodate a British night shift worker on a semi-regular basis.

As a night shift worker, I'm limited up until 9pm GMT/UTC on work nights, and I typically wake up from 4pm onwards, leaving a small window of playtime when I'm not busy eating etc. On my days off, I can play whenever! :-)

Typically, my rota dictates that I work 6 nights in a row, followed by 3 days off. This is then followed by another 6 days of work, followed by 6 days off. The cycle then repeats.

I'm not currently looking to be a part of a highly competitive team, though I want to be part of one that is coordinated, and can say that they always give it their all. I'm in it for the experience, learning something new, and building up my cash reserves!

If it sounds like I'd fit into your group, please drop me a line on this thread or through my contact details, which I've listed below. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or use my contact details below too. :-)

• Contact details: super_slackster (NNID); jonobabes10 (Skype); Jonobabes (Discord)
  • Time zone: GMT/UTC
  • Operating times: Varies, but a bias towards early evenings
  • Region/Language: EU, English speaking
  • Weapon preference: Dual Squelcher, Octoshot Replica (Tentatek), Zink Mini Splatling (tentatively), but I'm happy to practice with other weapons where necessary.
  • Communication: Skype, Discord, Facebook, but I'll happily try other applications.

Thanks for reading guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom