Fashion Police Recruiting!

FP Mettaton

Inkling
NNID
1nklings
Welcome to the Fashion Police!
Here at the Fashion Police, we're strong followers of Splatoon's ever-present "Stay Fresh!" Currently only a two-person group comprised of team captain FP Mettaton and his only friend FP Alphys, the Fashion Police are a mainly Skype-communicating group who's callouts are solely based on the tacky outfits of our enemies. We're laid-back, casual Splooners who enjoy a good laugh! If you aren't quite ready to be entirely competitive, this is the squad for you.

We're only looking for 4 more players, as we plan on recruiting outside of Squidboards too.

In the spoiler are the requirements!
We're low ranks ourselves, so if your rank is above an A please do not apply!

You NEED a Skype account! This will be how we coordinate battle plans and private battles.

As we're minors, we request that you only apply if you're under 18. (Just be mature.)
Most matches are past 2pm on weekdays and all day weekends.

Don't be homophobic or transphobic in general, that's just gross.

If you aren't okay with otherkin or fictionkin we won't let you in period.

Thanks for reading that!! If you're gonna apply to be a part of the trash talkin' meme squad that is Fashion Police, just fill out the form below and send it to me !

Name: Kin names are okay too!
NNID:
Weapon(s): just what weapons you use most of the time.
Info: We want to be friends on a personal level and not just squad buddies! Let's get to know each other!

If you don't feel like sending that to me, you can just put it in the thread.

If you made it in, congrats and welcome to the Fashion Police!

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
I've really wanted to get involved with Squidboards and make friends so this is the perfect opportunity!
Name: Vanessa (or you can call me Space since it's my user)
NNID: Vmaster10
Weapon(s): Splattershot Tentatek, Dynamo Roller, Octobrush. Those are just a few because I like rotating out weapons.
Info: I'm level 31 and Rank B- and I'm in lots of fandoms, including Undertale. Gravity falls, Steven universe, OTGW, etc. And just because this is my first time doing this, if we're in a skype group, would it be necessary for us to skype and show our cameras? Since I don't really know you yet I want to take safety precautions. I can totally be in a skype call but I think it'd take a while for me to show my camera. I hope that I'm not asking too much. ୨•╭╮•୧

FP Mettaton

Inkling
NNID
1nklings
I've really wanted to get involved with Squidboards and make friends so this is the perfect opportunity!
Name: Vanessa (or you can call me Space since it's my user)
NNID: Vmaster10
Weapon(s): Splattershot Tentatek, Dynamo Roller, Octobrush. Those are just a few because I like rotating out weapons.
Info: I'm level 31 and Rank B- and I'm in lots of fandoms, including Undertale. Gravity falls, Steven universe, OTGW, etc. And just because this is my first time doing this, if we're in a skype group, would it be necessary for us to skype and show our cameras? Since I don't really know you yet I want to take safety precautions. I can totally be in a skype call but I think it'd take a while for me to show my camera. I hope that I'm not asking too much. ୨•╭╮•୧
(Don't worry, we don't use cameras.) Message me with your skype!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom