Fashion!

2shotsofvodka

Give me all your Vodka
Heyo! Don't know if anyone has made a thread on this, and yes I tried skim looking. But here is the question

What is your favourite outfit in the new game? Can be fashionable or just because you like the abilities

I, myself go for fashion~

Annaki Mask
School Cardigan
Black Dakroniks

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
I like to go for the military-esque look personally. That and anything sleeveless because of reasons. I worry about abilities once I have a nice outfit that I like.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Oh, I have so many favourites! I like the outfit you unlock when completing the game's story mode, especially the headphones, they're super fresh and it's hard for me to use anything else!
As for shirts, I like the Zekko Hoodie a lot, as it looks like something I'd wear all the time in fall. I love to wear caps too, so I guess I look like a squid kid irl as well. ;) The Takoroka Windcrusher reminds me so much of the 90's, so I love that one, too. The Crazy Arrows are my favourite shoes. (Colourful things are my jam. :D)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I semi-accidentally caused myself to get into the exact same outfit as the first Splatoon, but I think that's okay because I'm a fan of it.

You can see it in my icon, but:
Bobble Hat
Retro Sweat
(I didn't even think this was still in the game!)
Choco Clogs
Pink/Purple Eyes + Short Hair
♀

I don't have a screenshot of it, but yep.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Not the main gears i wear. But some randoms gears i wore that i thought looked good together!

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
my current outfit, based off looks:

(the girl on the right is @Shard, a...close friend of mine)
I also made an SFM picture of the first, which can be seen here:

the

Inkling Commander
These are a couple of pics i took of my squid that happen to have some of my fave gear in them. I guess it's a mix of "i think this looks cool" and nice abilities.
The first was just me showing off my cool hero splatling, the second was me scolding myself because i used the hero splatling during the splatfest, and realized all too late that with red ink, the heavy splatling's inktank looked kinda like a big ketchup bottle.
Anyway,
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom