• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

FH Squad recruiting members for ranked.

Taylor Schmitz

Inkling
NNID
PwningSarge
Hi, the FH squad is looking for members to recruit for ranked Splatoon games. We are looking to push into S/S+ From A. We have a discord and we would love for you to join us! Just send me a message if your interested

CraftManDiego

Inkling
NNID
pikachu75rocks12
Hello can I join your squad? I am lvl 35 and an A rank and I am good with the Areosprays, Sloshers, N Zaps and Hero Charger Replica. I am under 18 but I am mature and I have Skype. Let me know if I can join :)

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Hey, I'm interested but I'm in Australia so it depends on where you are. I'm an A ranked Krak On or Carbon Roller, currently practicing hard with the sloshing machine, splat charger, octobrush and custom range blaster.

Last edited:

Taylor Schmitz

Inkling
NNID
PwningSarge
Hello can I join your squad? I am lvl 35 and an A rank and I am good with the Areosprays, Sloshers, N Zaps and Hero Charger Replica. I am under 18 but I am mature and I have Skype. Let me know if I can join :)
Hey it's cool if your under 18, but Discord is pretty much mandatory. It's easy to use and way better than any other voip. If you are still interested, DM me and I can give you the discord information

Taylor Schmitz

Inkling
NNID
PwningSarge
Hey, I'm interested but I'm in Australia so it depends on where you are. I'm an A ranked Krak On or Carbon Roller, currently practicing hard with the sloshing machine, splat charger, octobrush and custom range blaster.
I suppose I should have specified my location, but Australia might be a bit tricky. I see you are 7 hours behind me so it would result in some pretty late matches which could be possible. DM me for discord information if you're still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom