Final Splatfest Stages Announced!

Flame304

Inkling
NNID
Kai560
Stages confirmed to be Kelp Dome,Walleye Warehouse and Moray :confused:. I thought people hated Moray?!

Last edited:

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
>Moray Towers

I don't want to spend another Splatfest chucking the E-Liter around

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm still wondering how Moray Towers was the most popular stage in North America when all I hear is hate for it. :p They're not bad stages. Kelp and Walleye are both pretty even courses for all weapon kinds so the at least two of the stages are good. c:

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I wanted Urchin underpass, not this kelp dome jank!

Fine with the other two stages though, guess it's been awhile since I busted out the ol' e-liter ;P

Edit: Dang, NO love for urchin underpass? Where is the respect for our splatoony map roots?
I am kinda disappointed by that =(

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
NOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! Even as an E-Liter main, I'm still upset that Moray Towers was picked! I'm gonna have to get mentally prepared for sniper fights. Or, I will just rock that Jet Squelcher I'm practicing with.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Walleye is there! :) I can't think of a better stage to end with as its one of the first to be introduced. Also, I'm pretty chill with kelp dome and Walleye now with Moray taking 2nd or third choice.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
I'm still wondering how Moray Towers was the most popular stage in North America when all I hear is hate for it. :p They're not bad stages. Kelp and Walleye are both pretty even courses for all weapon kinds so the at least two of the stages are good. c:
That's what happens with "pick one" voting. If they'd used a ranking or liking system, it probably would have done very badly. But with a "pick one" it only matters if it's someone's favorite; apathy and antipathy are equivalent.. So polarizing choices do better the more alternatives there are.

Egg Queen

Full Squid
pretty satisfied with the maps! If I had the chance to vote, I would've definitely put Kelp Dome as my first choice. Walleye Warehouse is cool and Moray Towers is kinda ehh... just gotta worry about the e-liters haha
I really like Blackbelly Skatepark so I was a bit upset to see how close it was to being in the top 3 :0

Last edited:

SpiralRhapsody

Full Squid
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
I feel like a solid amount of people who play the game never received an email (myself included). Regardless, I don't like Moray Towers at all, though the other 2 maps are okay.

...Still want Port Mackerel ;-;
I didn't even know I was supposed to be e-mailed about this. d a m m i t

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I voted Kelp Dome, so I'm glad to see it up there. Honestly I'm fine with Kelp and Walleye, but I'm still having an internal conflict as to which weapon I should use. I'm leaning towards the Zimi because I know I can carry pretty well with it on Walleye, but I've been doing better with longer ranged weapons these days because I don't die as often and don't end up frustrated. Do I whip out the Heavies? Or the vanilla Pro? I guess I can play around a bit before settling, but I know for sure it'll have to be a sniper dodger.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i like straight up head to head not huge maps so i'm good with the choices walleye fits my style i c u and u c me bang bang

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom