Finally! a Splatoon Based Community!

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Hello Inkstas! I've traveled through the net, searching far and wide.... I hope I can finally rest my weary tentacles here.

My name is Spit (not really), and I'm trying to find some friends to play Splatoon. Since the game is heavily based on wifi, I need some friends. I'm not usually a social type, but I've been in forums before. I hope I can become acquainted with you guys here.

I used to play pokemon on wifi, since Diamond and Pearl, and my wifi adventures led me to meeting and departing from many beloved people on the net. I haven't played online for a long time ever since I lost contact with a lot of friends. But now, I want to press the reset button and try again... this time with Splatoon. My hope is to make a clan or be a part of one. I attempted to make a clan on miiverse called Spit Inc.... but yeah... with nintendo's restrictions, it's very inconvenient. I used to make clans before... mainly for pokemon. WIth Splatoon being something new, I would love to join the crew here in Squidboards.

Signed, Spit.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
You can indeed rest your tentacles. Welcome to the boards, Spit! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

If you're looking for people to play with, you can go to this thread.
If you're looking for a squad, or even to try to recruit people for your squad, you can go here. Good luck!

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
You can indeed rest your tentacles. Welcome to the boards, Spit! I hope you enjoy your time around here! :)

If you're looking for people to play with, you can go to this thread.
If you're looking for a squad, or even to try to recruit people for your squad, you can go here. Good luck!
Alrighty! Thanks, KTKres! The anchor is now set. this will be my spot for Splatoon gaming!

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

We are so glad to have you, It's awesome to have such an enthusiastic member. I'm always open for friend invites, but unfortunately the clan I joined just filled (sub included), so sorry about that. KTKres pretty much explained everything so...

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any more help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Hello and welcome to the website!

We are so glad to have you, It's awesome to have such an enthusiastic member. I'm always open for friend invites, but unfortunately the clan I joined just filled (sub included), so sorry about that. KTKres pretty much explained everything so...

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need any more help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!
And I'm glad to be here! ^_^ It looks active enough to call this place home. And thank you! I try to have fun and make the experience exciting for others. I used to pretend to be an announcer during pokemon tourneys on fourms, and even had made a bounty hunter clan before. I hope I can implement these here to make a fun atmosphere to the people here.

I'm not the best at Splatoon, but it is definitely too fun to quit on. I also play SSB, in case there happens to be a Smash bros subforum here.

Spit Inc.

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NytzN2Dreams
Hmm... I'm really having a hard time making friends here. But I'll be patient. With a place this bustling, I saw this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom