• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Finally reaching S+ in Splatoon 1!!!

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
After reaching S 99 twice, and nearly dying of a heart attack, I was finally able to push through somehow and get to S+ after 600+ hours of playtime spanning over two years. God d*mn, I can't believe I finally did it! :D To make it even more epic, my third to last game in reaching S+, (three straight wins in a row; 89 to 93 to 97) there were only three people on my team. Somehow, we got a knockout victory on Splat Zones at Kelp Dome; I think that's the only time I've ever won with only two teammates without just barely scraping by.

S+.png

To make this thread not just all about me, I will ask, is there anyone still fighting to finally get to S+? My biggest word of advice is to know when to stop playing; there are times when the game seemingly just decides to go against you and continually groups you with three people don't try to push the objective at all yet still end up with less than half as many kills as deaths. I don't care how good you are; you can't salvage that.

I have to admit though, this is a bit of a bittersweet victory; I have no real reason to play this game anymore, (I've even bought everything and maxed out the slots on all my headware and shoes) but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Nintendo shuts down the servers by the time Splatoon 2 payed online comes around anyway. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom