Finding asia time zone players

johnsonlau

Inkling
NNID
johnsonlau
im open a spuad just for people who play splatoon have a +6 utc to +10 utc players.the only squad accept this kind of time zone. i hope u guys find this helpful!!!!!!

feel free to comment anything u like to ask or comment to join the team~

veenickz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
veenickz
Hi, i'm in utc+7. It's kinda hard to find players from this timezone. Are you still playing?

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
im open a spuad just for people who play splatoon have a +6 utc to +10 utc players.the only squad accept this kind of time zone. i hope u guys find this helpful!!!!!!

feel free to comment anything u like to ask or comment to join the team~
Hey, I know how hard it can be to find people with a similar timezone. I'm the captain of Blue Ringed Octolings (BRO). We are a semi-competitive Oceanic based squad aged between 12-25 with 16 of us in total and ranked A+ to S+. We usually play together on weekends. Our only limitations are living around the Australian region (includes UTC+6 - UTC+11), Must have/get discord, reached rank A+ or above and age 12 or above (if you’re younger but mature, we can make exceptions).

-If you do join, please try to be active. Don’t just join and then never talk to us again.

If you are interested in joining, reply to this thread, or message me and I will respond as soon as possible.
Happy Splatting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom