First Weapon/Strategy You Are Going to Try?

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
With the demo beginning in a little over two hours, what are you going to try first? I am probably gonna go with the paint roller first, as I am the more excited for that weapon than any others.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
With the demo beginning in a little over two hours, what are you going to try first? I am probably gonna go with the paint roller first, as I am the more excited for that weapon than any others.
I'll just be starting with the shooter and move down the list naturally. Hoping to find out which I like the most so I can just focus on one type during the last two play times.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I think I'll try the Splattershot Jr. first to try to cover as much turf as possible and to get used to that, then Ill go to the regular Splattershot then the Charger I see myself spending the most time on, and ending it off with a little bit of the Roller (I dont really like it all too much)

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I think I'll try the Splattershot Jr. first to try to cover as much turf as possible and to get used to that, then Ill go to the regular Splattershot then the Charger I see myself spending the most time on, and ending it off with a little bit of the Roller (I dont really like it all too much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom