FLEXTAPE IS RECRUITING!

innsxo

Inkling
Have you ever wanted to really feel what it's like to play Splatoon in a competitive manner if you're new to the scene? Are you looking for a dedicated and competitive team? Well, look no further! FLEXTAPE is where you want to be! I myself have been through many teams, countlessly searching for a dedicated and competitive team, and none have really worked out. So now, I have created my own team, so others can find a team that's dedicated and competitive.

• Contact details: You can contact me on discord! My discord is alex!#2832

• Time zone: We are looking for people in the EST timezone, whether from Canada or the USA!

• Commitment: As a new team hoping to enter the competitive scene, it'd be nice if you showed at least some commitment, such as 1-3 hours a day at first but that can be ramped up or down in the future.

• Region/Language: We hope for people to be in the USA or Canada, as we stated before, as well as in the EST timezone. If you're in PST/MST, your chances will probably be a little lower since we're looking for people who can cooperate with our time the best, but if you're in CST, you have a good chance too.

• Skill requirements: We're hoping for being to have at least two (2) A or higher ranks.
  • Comms requirements: Discord is our main communication platform. No exceptions.
  • Specific qualities: You must be at least 15 years or older to join the team. This is to make sure that our team is mature and experienced.

• Extra info: If you've been part of a team in the past, that always helps your chances
Thank you for your time, if you're interested reply on the thread or DM me on Discord.

Our discord link: https://discord.gg/UM2ggsF

ixiqts

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0153-6910-5432
Hey I'm interested in joining! After trying out several teams and trying to make my own, I know the struggle of what it's like to find a dedicated competitive team.

Discord - BerrySangria#9971
Time Zone - Sadly CST, but I am willing to be flexible to work with EST time as best I can!
Skill Req. - S on tower control, A- on rainmaker and splat zones
Specific Qualities - I'm 16 years old (17 in a month)
Extra info - I have nearly 800 hours of splatoon experience combined (700 from splatoon, almost 100 from splatoon 2). I main octobrush and tentatek splattershot, but am flexible with other weapons!

innsxo

Inkling
Hey I'm interested in joining! After trying out several teams and trying to make my own, I know the struggle of what it's like to find a dedicated competitive team.

Discord - BerrySangria#9971
Time Zone - Sadly CST, but I am willing to be flexible to work with EST time as best I can!
Skill Req. - S on tower control, A- on rainmaker and splat zones
Specific Qualities - I'm 16 years old (17 in a month)
Extra info - I have nearly 800 hours of splatoon experience combined (700 from splatoon, almost 100 from splatoon 2). I main octobrush and tentatek splattershot, but am flexible with other weapons!
We're doing tryouts today, join the discord if you're interested. :)

Dakarai

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0827-1709-9871
I might want to join. I am S rank in all three gamemodes. I main splat brella and tri-slosher but I use many other other weapons.(and i'm good with them)
Also this might ruin my chance but, i'm 13. I want you to know that i am gonna be a great asset to your team, and i am very mature (freshman in highschool next year).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom