• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

For the last testfire I made a little compilation for mostly the Charger

Cynlet

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Guantcynlet
Nice music, it fits very well on the montage, and finally someone who doesn't think chargers suck because they don't know how to use them.

Stylish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Vontos
Nice music, it fits very well on the montage, and finally someone who doesn't think chargers suck because they don't know how to use them.
Thank you for watching! Sometimes I feel like recording can be tedious at times, but I really enjoy recording gameplay of splatoon. I guess it is because i'm having fun.

Lochy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lochinator
Dat jet set radio and sonic crossover music tho!!! The video was perfect. Also I just noticed how amazing jet set radio music is for splatoon.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
The charger seems very usefull on Saltspray Rig. I used the charger on both Testfire Maps and i did very well on Saltspray Rig but did bad on the other Map~

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
While not as exciting I would like to see more ink-spreading and half charge shots instead of constant full charges. You'll help more, too!
But I understand that it's a bit strange for Splatoon. Hard to do a montage for a game that isn't focused on killing so much @_@

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
What song has been remixed to create the first piece of music? I know it's FROM something...something I played...I recognize the "right back" kind of lyrics in it but I can't quite place what or where...was it something Sonic related?

Stylish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Vontos
What song has been remixed to create the first piece of music? I know it's FROM something...something I played...I recognize the "right back" kind of lyrics in it but I can't quite place what or where...was it something Sonic related?
the mash up is Sonic Rush Music: Back 2 Back(underrated sonic games) and Jet Set Radio Future - Humming the Bassline

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Yes! Sonic Rush! That was it. Thank you. Nice shots too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom