Fresh Squid (instrumental music)

RolandtheDragon

Inkling
I wanted to write something that would sound at home on the Splatoon soundtrack, so I filled this song with punky guitar riffs, synthesizers, and some squiddy voice clips! Let me know what you think. :D

Pallid

Inkling
I wanted to write something that would sound at home on the Splatoon soundtrack, so I filled this song with punky guitar riffs, synthesizers, and some squiddy voice clips! Let me know what you think. :D
I'm not a music expert or anything, but it sounds like you're on the right track! The bass and synth definitely seem squid appropriate, but I feel like the drums are a bit too harsh and the guitar is a little.. Too gritty? Does that make sense?
Like I said, I'm a music amateur at best. Your song is pretty rad though! You should try to do more.

RolandtheDragon

Inkling
I'm not a music expert or anything, but it sounds like you're on the right track! The bass and synth definitely seem squid appropriate, but I feel like the drums are a bit too harsh and the guitar is a little.. Too gritty? Does that make sense?
Like I said, I'm a music amateur at best. Your song is pretty rad though! You should try to do more.
Thank you so much for listening! I agree, the drums and guitar are harsher than standard Splatoon fare. To really complete the illusion I'd need to write something with cleaner production and softer drums. Still though, I'm really happy you took the time to listen to it and critique it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom