• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

GameXplain Stream (just started and lasts for an hour)

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
I wish they would respond to questions. If they can't answer the question, just saying that would be fine.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That was a very nice Stream. :)

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
okay. my love for this game has been solidified with this guy showing that there is a test mode. i will spend A LOT of time there perfecting whatever i want to be good with. i really do not care about single player so i skipped anything to do with it (sp is always a formality to me and i will only play what i need to to unlock my amiibo skin.)

NEXT WEEK BOYS AND GIRLS!

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I wish my internet wasn't terrible for Twitch, It kept crashing for me. Oh, well....

Clayton-D

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Clayton-D
Did he play anything except single player? I'm trying to stay spoiler-free on all the single-player elements until launch.

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
Did he play anything except single player? I'm trying to stay spoiler-free on all the single-player elements until launch.
He starts with 2 multiplayer games, then goes around Inkopolis a bit. When you see the Squiddlers popup to prevent spoiling something he wasn't allowed to show, that means he's about to start playing some singleplayer missions.

Clayton-D

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Clayton-D
He starts with 2 multiplayer games, then goes around Inkopolis a bit. When you see the Squiddlers popup to prevent spoiling something he wasn't allowed to show, that means he's about to start playing some singleplayer missions.
Thanks! I'll go watch the VODs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom