Gear Preparations for Patch 2.6.0?

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Since we know what abilities are being buffed have you gone ahead and rerolled gear that have abilities you want? If so, what gear have you rolled? If not, are you waiting until the patch drops to decide if any of the buffs are worth your effort to make a new build?

I'm pretty excited for the buff to haunt so I rerolled the Ivory Peaks tee and Octo Tee and got some sweet triples so I'm excited to put them to good use!

ParanoidDrone

Full Squid
NNID
ParanoidDrone
I am thoroughly jealous of that Octo Tee.

I didn't have enough snails to feasibly reroll slots, so I added extra slots to some previously unused Haunt/Recon gear I had lying around. I figure I'll experiment with the main abilities before deciding which ones I want to go for triples with.

I already had a Pro Trail Boots with triple defense up though, which is nice. Can't wait for the day when I'm wearing those against a burst bomb main.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
I'd prefer wait for the update. Then I'll try out an empty Haunt (or whatever buffed ability) gear, as the sub won't help to see the difference, and then, if I want to use the new ability, I'll reroll. It would be a waste to reroll in advance and then "meh, finally this is not as cool as I thought it would be".

Well, that being said, if I hit the max money amount, maybe I'll do it.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
I'm very excited for the recon and haunt buff, so I'm going to try reworking my gear once it comes out(plus the clothes they're on are so cute!) I might try out some of my unused gear too since they're getting buffed, but my priority will always be trying to get more strength up for my chargers.

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
Once this update drops, I'll finally have a reason to start re-rolling my 18k aviators!

SplatoonisBagels

Inkster Jr.
NNID
joje02
I started to make a super jump set with a squidforce recon shirt. Rolled some nice damage ups on the tee and with a lot of quick super jump and krakens, the jump game is real.

Gonna start trying to get some good Pro Trail Boots as they will finally cripple the burst bomb mains with defense up and a 20% resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom