Genesis Wave is looking for scrims!!!

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
HELLO EVERYONE! You may remember us advertising our new team last month.

We have since made a lot of progress, including having our first scrim the other day, which was very productive. I noticed that many more teams have been forming here on Squidboards, so I thought it'd be nice to put out this general notice, or invite of sorts, to let you all know that we are open for scrims with others who want to get in some good practice sometime! We are still relatively new ourselves (div ~10, mostly S rank, seeking practice with RM and CB) but we really strive to learn the game as a whole and play often throughout the week. Let me know here or on Discord (masked_katz) if you're ever interested!

Our fellow Squidboard members are @sevenleaf, @spindash, and @QuagSass (sub)

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Hello and hi, I just made a Splatoon team a few minutes ago, want to set up a scrim date?

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
GG is looking for a scrim, but we are ranging from c rank to a rank (I think)

so just warning you

also, we haven't even done a scrim! so probably set up a date w/ us like, next month...

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Hello and hi, I just made a Splatoon team a few minutes ago, want to set up a scrim date?
Sure! How about next Wednesday at 3pm 4pm CST? We are also usually free that time on Sunday and Monday as well, but would need to check in later just in case.

Last edited:

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
GG is looking for a scrim, but we are ranging from c rank to a rank (I think)

so just warning you

also, we haven't even done a scrim! so probably set up a date w/ us like, next month...
Sorry for late response, trying to type during our meeting today.

We can certainly try to scrim, but I'm not sure how fair the fights would be. However, scrims are strictly a learning experience as well. We lost pretty much all our matches during our first scrim, but we came out learning a bunch and as a better team because of it. If you'd like, feel free to message me directly to plan something out in the coming month.

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Sure! How about next Wednesday at 3pm 4pm CST? We are also usually free that time on Sunday and Monday as well, but would need to check in later just in case.
Let me give those times to the team and we can figure something else, I'll get back to you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom