Good Objective Player Looking for Hire

NSFDarkIce

Inkling
NNID
DarkIce
Tired of teammates that don't play the objective in Ranked? Tired of teammates that won't cover you when you have the Rainmaker or taking the Tower? Well, recruit me and this will be less of a problem for you!

Right now, I'm a B- rank and Lv.35. My rank may be low but I assure that you will not be carrying me. I can use chargers, L3 Nozzlenose, .96 Gal, the N-Zaps, Splash/Splooshomatic, the Splattershots, and the Areosprays.

Anyone want to hire me?

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hey! I'm not in a position to "hire" anyone, but we could squad up if you want to. I'm fairly new to ranked and haven't worked on strategies with a team or anything. I do belong to a group on here Breaking Out of Bs if you want to check it out in the groups section. We don't have too many members right now, but the group was just established yesterday. Either way, you can add me if you want. NNID Jinx129 Skype Jinxt.129506

Thanks!

NSFDarkIce

Inkling
NNID
DarkIce
Hey! I'm not in a position to "hire" anyone, but we could squad up if you want to. I'm fairly new to ranked and haven't worked on strategies with a team or anything. I do belong to a group on here Breaking Out of Bs if you want to check it out in the groups section. We don't have too many members right now, but the group was just established yesterday. Either way, you can add me if you want. NNID Jinx129 Skype Jinxt.129506

Thanks!
joined and my skype is darkicematt and NNID is DarkIce. I'll be adding you shortly.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Thanks! I'm afraid the squad I was playing with last night didn't fare so well. I'm teetering above C+. We kept getting matched against all Japanese S teams. Our ranks varied between S and C+. How does that work. Anyway, I will be on later in the evening. Have to go to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom