• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

good weapons

Louise

Inkling
hello there I can not aim at all, what should I use, is there any easy guns to use

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
If you can't aim at all you can use the Clash Blaster, which will hit anything within 10 feet of your crosshair in any direction.

You could also try some of the Sloshers. The Tri Slosher shoots three giant waves of ink in front of you.

The Dynamo Roller shoots in the same general shape as the Tri Shlosher, just much slower but at a much longer range.

Brushes can hit almost 180 degrees in front of them. You'll have to get good at spamming the trigger though.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Also consider the Bloblobber, which has very long range when used under ideal conditions, bounces off walls, and is great for catching enemies with stray blobs for tap kills and assists.

aeron!

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5897-6499-1183
If you're looking for shooters specifically, any kind of splattershot would be pretty easy to get used to (the range of one of the pro ones might help a bit with aiming issues, but the other kinds may work easier for you because they shoot such a steady stream of ink). Otherwise, I agree with the slosher ideas (bloblobber especially. They're very easy to get used to)

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
If you're looking for shooters specifically, any kind of splattershot would be pretty easy to get used to (the range of one of the pro ones might help a bit with aiming issues, but the other kinds may work easier for you because they shoot such a steady stream of ink). Otherwise, I agree with the slosher ideas (bloblobber especially. They're very easy to get used to)
I actually disagree. I think Bloblobber would be a poor choice for a beginner or someone who isn't good at aiming. The shots that come out of the weapon are quite large, yes, but they move very slowly. A beginner Blob player will not have the mechanical skill required to defend themselves against a rush down.

tandem

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5003-6441-4736
Any of the splooshes are very low range, but they have good fire rate and damage, and the they also teach how to have really great movement

Louise

Inkling
thank you for the help everyone, I am very new to the game, having tons of fun with it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom