• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Gotta Go Fast #1 -- you had to be there to believe it

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Original Tournament thread
After an... eventful grand finals, congratulations to Tsunami on winning the first ever Gotta Go Fast and their worthy opponents Breaking Memories! I will take measures to make sure such a thing does not happen again in the finals, nor will people think that run speed will be banned (it would be great if you could fill this out this survey).

I'd also like to take the time to address some of the things mentioned during the tournament:
- No I am not changing tournament start time to 1pm EST! I live in AWST, I'm not getting up at 1 am to host a tournament when SCL does the same thing! I'm sorry, it had to be said xD
- Wait time during semis and finals was bonkers. Next tournament is going to have a DQ time penalty
- Double Elimination instead of SE. Australian's don't get many tournaments so why make it a single elim?
- Bo9 finals -- don't ask (finals will last longer than bo5 though)
- More TOs
- People got confused with timezones. I'm going to add a timezone chart next tournament with more timezones on it. Please read it. PLEASE.
- Some people also thought run speed was banned? It wasn't but ok. I'll make sure to address this next thread (I don't know either people, don't ask).

Thanks for your support everyone. I couldn't have done this without you guys C:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom