• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings fellow cephalopods.

Hanakotoba

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Bungle.000
Usually I'm not one for introductions, but my first post needs approval and it may as well be here.
I'll start with my first Splatoon experience. SEEING THE COMMERCIAL.

I wasn't even going to bother with it, but after seeing it a few times, the inkstrike bit got me. A bit.
I found that I actually wanted to try the game after all and I ended up buying it after the week of its release.
Needless to say, I fell in love with gameplay, soundtrack and graphics.

END
-clap, clap-

I mostly play Ranked, and Regular for when I wanna cool down or just party. Haven't played the past few days, but after typing this, I'm probably gonna hop on for a bit. It's always fun to have some friends to play Regular with, so if ya wanna add me, dascool. I haven't played a Ranked battle with friends yet, mainly 'cause I get too nervous, but I'm down with it if you wanna try. Connection isn't always great though, so apologies if I poof out on ya. Would prefer a private battle for us to test our skillzZz first though. Anyhow, that's about it, I GUESS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here you view my current gear, stats and whatnot.

Also, here's a Splatoon wallpaper I made a little while ago. You're free to use.

DO I HAVE YER APPROVAL YE ALMIGHTY PROTECTORS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom