• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings Squidies and Gentlesquid

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I, like most of you, had no idea what to expect from Splatoon - I certainly didn't expect to become addictsquid to the game!

Can't get enough! I have barely started the story mode or messed with Amiibo - I just keep going back to the regular battles over and over and over again.

I'm having too much fun! I plan on finishing the story mode, but I can't drag myself away from turf wars!

I have been using the Kraken Roller, getting better and better with it. I plan on moving on to other weapons if I can ever stop myself from playing turf wars.

Going to be on these forums a lot I suspect. Good to be here!

WinterIcefox

Inkling
Welcome to Squidboards!
Your experience sounds joyful ^^
I actually played through the whole story mode and then unlocked al amiibo stuff, then i started to play online!
When i did, i was alredy pretty experienced so it was easy for me, fun aswell, so addicting hehe.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Lol same exact thing basically. When I first saw Splatoon at E3 I was like.... "a paintball game?" but as soon as I looked at what it offered and got my hands on the game I was hooked. It just feels so good and smooth.
Plus not even mentioning that competitive play will really begin in August, with custom lobbies, that's going to be amazing.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and keep enjoying the game :D

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome to the website!

I spent the least time possible doing stuff besides online matches. I spent 1 day on the story mode after I learned that is how you got the aerospray and I took a small part of 3 days to finish the amiibo challenges. I cannot believe how addicting the online matches are!

Either way if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

NNID
Kaina-Dani
Welcome to the boards and to the awesomness that is Splatoon! I had followed the game since it was announced, but in typical 'me' fashion, was a little cautious. As awesome as it looked, how much fun could really be had with what (as Flying_Tortoise wonderfully put it) a paintball game? Then I played it...OH THAT'S HOW MUCH FUN YOU CAN HAVE!!!

In my old game (upgraded Wii U's) I had made a good dent in the one player, but hadn't finished it--I couldn't tear myself away from the online! It's so fun to mix and match teams, see who fits what roles (honestly, this is a blast. I can see why some wanted voice chat, but it sort of adds to the fun/unknown not having it. You sort of learn the other players' styles and everyone sort of meshes together!) and just splat stuff!

Absolutely wonderful to have you here, and looking forward to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom