• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Greetings Squids!

Squidkoopa

Inkling
Hello fellow squids! My name is Martin and out of all the games I've played over the years, Splatoon is just one of those games I just can't put down (~I'm hooked and I can't stop playing~). I've joined Squidboards to see if I can improve on my online play a little bit more and I've heard of this board by lurking in /r/Splatoon for a while. Online, I make a mean Splattershot Jr (S rank), but I am starting to try out the .52 gal and I'm liking it so far.

I also enjoy talking about Pokemon! It's easily my favorite video game series I've ever played and specifically enjoy talking about competitive theories with friends. Doesn't matter if it's Choice Specs Sylveon, Sheer Force Nidoking, or Evolite Golbat. I like them all. I also like to battle competitively every now and then and have participated in regional tournaments twice.

Finally, I am actually new to any forum board. Ever! I've never posted in a forum in my life and I hope to join this community in good faith since Splatoon is such an awesome game and this community seems to be a nice place to be. So go easy on me squids! ...and let me know if I made a mistake when posting something! I'd like to know so I can fix it in the future. I also hope to make some friends while I'm here. Online gaming is always more fun with friends.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards Martin! In regards to mistakes, you can easily avoid them by reading the Terms of Services and Rules here.

Some of the useful resources Squidboards has is right here.

I hope you enjoy your time with our community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom