• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Happy New Year!

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Happy New Year everyone! What are your plans/resolution for 2016? Splatoon and non-Splatoon related? Mine is to meet new people to play Splatoon with and become friends with everyone on Squidboards.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Happy new year, folks! Kinda inebriatd now, so I dunno if tjis'll be coherrnt, but have a good 2016!
As for resolutions, I gotta get my Bamecbe out of storbae and play some old games from my backlog (mostl Custom Robo & Baten Kaitos). Also. Playing more splatton'd be good.
Have a happy new year!

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
About 20 minutes until 2016 dawns in California.

And as it happened in years past, I'm still puzzled by how it can be the New Year in Australia when it hasn't arrived here yet. In my mind, it should still be December 31st over there.

I dunno, is there a global cutoff point somewhere on Earth where the days truly and officially start that I'm not aware of?

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
About 20 minutes until 2016 dawns in California.

And as it happened in years past, I'm still puzzled by how it can be the New Year in Australia when it hasn't arrived here yet. In my mind, it should still be December 31st over there.

I dunno, is there a global cutoff point somewhere on Earth where the days truly and officially start that I'm not aware of?
I'm not 100% sure, but there is no global cutoff point. I guess the only way to tell if it's officially New Year or not is to look at what time it is in other places/time zones and if most of the other places said it was the New Year, then it was the New Year. (Also not 100% on this too) But other then that, the other way is to stick with your time zone. Also for why it can be New Year in Australia when it's not in other place has to do with the time zones which deals with the Earth and Sun.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I plan on playing Xenoblade X,Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer,Super Mario Maker, and Minecraft Wii U since I got those on christmas then come back to Splatoon

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
I plan on playing Xenoblade X,Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer,Super Mario Maker, and Minecraft Wii U since I got those on christmas then come back to Splatoon
I should probably drop Splatoon at some point and play Xenoblades since I got it on Christmas too. But part of me doesn't want to drop it.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Happy new year!
My goal is to just work ten times harder than last year in order to achieve what I desire.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Not too get so irritable for both games (including Splatoon) and outside games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom