Happy to join a squad (preferably competitive)

Glaceon

Inkling
NNID
GlaceonKirby43
So, I've been pretty interested in joining a squad for a while and I'm just looking for some people to play with.

In terms of competitiveness I would actually really like to join the more competitive scene and sadly I've never had the opportunity to be part of it (for any game).

But, if there are any casual squads out there I wouldn't mind that either, I'm not that picky. Although I would say competitive squads have slightly more priority.

I'm level 50, S rank, and I'll be ready to face anyone of any skill or rank. My timezone is GMT, or UK time. My NNID is GlaceonKirby43, and you can call me Glaceon if you'd like, if not then you can use my mii name. The time period when I can play Splatoon isn't really set so some days I can't exactly pinpoint when I can play, but I'll be sure to let my squad know when I think I can. I don't really have a set main weapon, so one day I could be using the Splat Charger, the next I could be using the Slosher Deco. My best weapon I guess would be the N-Zap '85. I am also fairly good at sniping. Communication wise I have a Skype, but I don't really wish to use it, and most likely I won't be able to use it anyway. I have other places to communicate, if details are needed then I will share them. I'm not over 18 so if you're a squad set on finding 18+ players then I'm afraid I would not be of best use. My best mode is Rainmaker, and my favourite stages are Arowana Mall and Moray Towers (if that's even relevant). I'm looking for a team which is geared towards enjoyment, but at the same time a sense of seriousness. I won't really get mad at anybody (maybe at myself though xd), I don't really blame anybody for any loss and I get along pretty well with anybody, just as long as they are enjoying themselves. :)

So if anyone is interested in having me for a squad, then a PM would be most preferable. (I'll indicate if I've found a squad) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom