Hello! B+ splash/ssjr/rapd blster main looking for a squad

NeonCupcake

Inkling
NNID
Thief_of_time413
Hey there fellow squids! I'm looking for a squad that will take me in despite my lower rank which i am actively trying to improve. I usually main shooters but im practicing with rollers as well. I have a skype (magicalmoviemadness) and a discord account as well. Im shy and kind of playful but i know when to buckle down and get serious and put forth 110%
I live in the US(EST) and I'm able to play almost daily. My nnid is Thief_of_time413 and uh, i hope some of you are interested!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Just an update: Neon is currently a part of a squad! ^^

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
No worries there. We still have lots to iron out, and as of right now our squad currently has no tournaments coming up. Wednesday will be a big day as we should be setting up our chat among other various things

Peachfanclub

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Peachfanclub
I'm just curious, can you get kicked out of a squad because your rank is too high? (Considering a B+ player would normally never play with a C- in standard ranked battles...)
Also, is it unrealistic for a B- to be playing competitively?

Last edited:

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm just curious, can you get kicked out of a squad because your rank is too high? (Considering a B+ player would normally never play with a C- in standard ranked battles...)
Also, is it unrealistic for a B- to be playing competitively?
Great question. It depends on the squad. For me at least, rank doesn't mean much. It is simply a way to tell how good a player is. It is not unrealistic for a person of any rank wanting to play competitively. I was around a b ranking when I wanted to get more serious about the game. It's really up to the player though on what rank(If it matters to them, which to me it doesn't). Hope that helps a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom