• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everybody!

AlmoJo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4876-9512-8787
I'm AlmoJo! I'm a low level octobrush player and captain for Blahaj Blast, and I've only been in the community since 2022!

I've been a longtime user of twitter but the way in which it has quickly gone downhill, as well as trying to counteract typical tendencies to scroll and check it way too often, was already leading me to look for alternatives, and recent events (i think we all know the ones) were the breaking point to lead me to follow the movement here, where hopefully we can find stronger moderation and more focused and productive conversations! I look forward to meeting you all, and don't hesitate to message me on discord or add me if you ever see me in sendouq!

Setu

Welcome to the site! Hoping we can get the ball rolling on this site and end up with a better home than twitter ever was.

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
i genuinely don’t know which recent events you’re talking about bc i don’t use twitter but hi!! welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom