• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone!

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
Hi guys (and gals of course^^)!

I have been reading on this board for some days now and decided to create an account and take part in the discussions now. It has been a while that a game hooked me as much as Splatoon does at the moment.

I used to be a very active Mario Kart Wii player years ago and started a small comeback with Mario Kart 8 when it was released, but apart from that I did not play any other game competitively in recent times. Especially not Smash, as I suck terribly in this franchise - mentioning this, because I know this board was founded primarily by the Smash community^^

So, yeah, "stay fresh" I guess :D

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you as part of the community.

I know how you feel about being hooked. Splatoon is definitely deserving of the hype it received.

Cyndane

Obscured in Ink!!
Admin
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to
!!

If you're new please check out the Userguide.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the the latest news here.
General discussion of Splatoon is here.
Competitive discussions of Splatoon is here.

Guides are useful for those who want to be competitive in this game.
A list of Splatoon tournaments are here !

The Shoutbox is a place to chat with other inklings around the world !

The Crispy Calamari is for general discussions.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, also don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom