• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello Everyone!!!

Nekron

Inkling
NNID
Nekrik
Hello there random person that ended up on this post.You might me wondering who i am and why am i posting this.Well the reason i'm posting this to introduce myself and (maybe) even make new friends to play Splatoon together!So let's start, My Nickname is Nekron (as you probably have already noticed) i'm from Greece (GMT+2), i am 16 years old, and about 2 weeks ago i got a Wii U and Splatoon which i'm already loving! I'm pretty new to the game and currently i am Level 15 and my rank is at about B ( i have been playing ranked mode for about a week already).I know how to play with Shooters (mainly .52/.96 Gal or N-Zap) and sometimes i'm also seen using Sloshers but i can pretty much play with any gun if i have to.Also i play a lot of other games such as CS:GO where i'm currently standing in MG1 after a downfall from DMG right after derankfest (DAMN YOU VOLVO).If you want to play together the fell free to add as a friend.My NNID is : Nekric and my Steam account is : Nekron.
See you in the field :D

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Welcome to SquidBoards!
We've got plenty to offer here so I do hope you take a look at every board and see what's going on and join in on some conversations.

I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to ask questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom