Hello everyone

Spennicus

Inkling
NNID
groovysmithy
Hi, I'm Spenny, a Melee player from Smashboards that recently picked up a copy of Splatoon. I've never been the greatest at shooters because they never really interested me, but something about Splatoon really caught my eye. I've only been playing for a few days now so I'm still pretty new (I haven't even gotten to level 10 yet) but I'm somewhat decent at it. I hope to make lots of friends and learn how to improve my tactics on these forums.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards. The reason Splatoon stuck out to me above other shooters was mainly due to the movement options and the tactics involved as a result. Some of the thought process that can go into that can be really deep.

Spennicus

Inkling
NNID
groovysmithy
Hey there, welcome to Squidboards. The reason Splatoon stuck out to me above other shooters was mainly due to the movement options and the tactics involved as a result. Some of the thought process that can go into that can be really deep.
Yeah, that was a lot of the appeal for me too. The idea of being able to turn into a squid just seemed so unique and interesting. Plus, it just looks like a fun game, graphically speaking. It's bright and colorful. I find most shooters to be too dark and gloomy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom