• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone!

DailyNightly

Inkling
A big hello to you all! ^_^ It's nice to find such a vast community forum for fellow Squids, and I look forward to being a member here. With Nintendo's overall lack of communication features in-game, it's nice to have a place to discuss the game and find new teammates (as we all know how rough it can get playing Salmon Run with randoms...ugh!). Anyway, a little bit about myself:

My history with Nintendo is a lengthy one, I've had at least every major home console since the NES, and have enjoyed them all immensely (yes, even the Wii U...the marketing may have been a little shaky, but man, there were some great games on that thing). Somehow though, I missed out on the first Splatoon! I knew about the game, I kind of grasped the general concept, but for some reason at that time...it didn't speak to me. Even all the intense amount of fan-base surrounding the game didn't evoke more than a 'meh' from me, I am ashamed to admit. Fast-forward a few years, and I've finally gotten my hands on a Switch, and someone buys me Splatoon 2 for Christmas. I figured I've give it shot, and once I popped that little game card in, I never looked back. Don't get me wrong, I love my other Switch games, but my system has pretty much become a Splatoon playing device!

I became involved in several Facebook groups looking to make some in-game friends to play with. I've met a few fun people and together we made a Discord server (I will make a post about that in the other section if anyone is interested in joining!). So far, it's been a blast. I guess it's better late to the game than never, right?

Thanks for having me here!

BOOYAH!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oh my my my~! Quite the... odyssey you've been having, eh?

Well, Welcome to the Ink Kingdom Squidboards!! We're glad you've joined us and hope to see you abouts.

BooYah!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom