Hello Everyone

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
Hello! I just found out there was a new site. I was Fate there, and am NivinyaFate on Smashboards and Twitch.

I had been staying away from most Splatoon things besides the official Nintendo stuff for a while as I didn't want to get too hyped on the game before release like I did with Smash 4, but after having played the Splatoon test, I've definitely found a new love. I can't wait to see the game's full potential when I was having such a good time with the limited content of the test.

Roksys

Senior Squid
NNID
Skolroksys
Mornin, Fate!
Glad to see I wasn't the only one abstaining from info. For games I already know I'm going to buy, I try to stay away from it as much as possible so I have more to be surprised by when they finally come out, but I couldn't hold out on this one and after the direct yesterday I've just been absorbing everything I can find on it.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Welcome to Squidboards! Hope you have a nice experience here. I usually try to avoid information of games I'm looking forward to but for some reason this game is a different story. I don't go out of my way to spoil everything but I don't try to avoid it either.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hi there! Welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom