• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello everyone!

Nyoko

Inkling
(Yup, this is the better title I could come up with)

Hello everyone! I'm Nyoko (guess everyone already knew that) and, well, I signed up a few days ago and I finally finished setting up my account. Happy to meet you all! I play Splatoon since its release date, and I own all of the Amiibos (hopefully I will also get the Splatunes CD and the artbook, I hope), so I guess that makes me a Splatoon fan~

I am currently in Rank B (just lost my B+, haha) and my Level is 36.

Oh, I was wondering... does anyone need a player in their Team? I mainly use a Krak-On Splat Roller, but I am also good with the Custom E-Liter 3K and the Custom Jet Squelcher.
(I may sound really dumb, but that's because I'm not good with introductions. Sorry ;_; )

[insert a stupid "am i a kid or a squid" joke here]
So, uhm... Nice to meet you! *stay fresh pose*

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hello, and welcome to the boards! I feel your pain with the rank. I was at B+ 89 once and then my brother brought a friend over had him play ranked and he demolished my rank. I made the climb back up to B+ and got to A- recently. Anyways, welcome to the boards and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom