• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow inkers

Knightcloud

Inkling
NNID
JLam487
I'm Knightcloud. You may have encountered me as under the name jlam among different turf war and ranked games.

I'm a lvl 20 player. Rank ranges from C- to B+ depending how lucky I am in Ranked (I'm not great at rank).

I look forward to be a part of this community.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. I see your rank is flexible. It goes like that until you get the trick. I'm still bad at Smash myself. But keep playing. The great players were not much on the winning all the time. It took time. Joining is the first step to being part of us. Thank you for taking the time to visit us and be a new Inkling. Hope to see you around.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the website!

I think I am a B right now in ranked. Probably will get demoted to B- soon enough lol. I mostly just play ranked for the different game modes though so it doesn't bother me too much lol.

Anyways the staff here is always ready to help if you need it (including me), and I hope you have a good time here. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom