• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hello fellow Squids

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Just got the game a few days ago and started online play yesterday. I wanted to introduce myself and possibly connect with some players who are patient with newbs. I want to leave the dark, unforgiving jungle of random match-ups for the sunny shores of friend battles.

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
LOL well i know a lot of people love doing squads fair warning until you get to level 15 (it may be 20) you won't be able to join squads but people do have a lot of tips on how to move though the levels and ranks so welcome!

Joel

Inkling
NNID
Joel.177
Welcome! And yes^ I think there's a level you need to reach before squads.. but even 20 is quick to get to, esp in ranked. My skype is joe.177 if you wanna add and get added to a splat chat (not mine, just in it).

SwiftySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PlatninumGamer
Welcome to Squidboards! I'm sure you'll be able to grow in your abilities by joining in the forums and taking some tips. Have fun and stay fresh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom